Looking for the right login page can be difficult if you are not familiar with browsing through the internet. Looking for a home page can be easy, but finding the correct login page or login link can be confusing and frustrating. Take the Peoplesoft Login page. The Peoplesoft home page can be easily found, but looking for the login page can take time. But you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help and to make sure that you are able to login to your account. We will provide you with a link that will take you directly to your login page. We will also be providing you with an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Peoplesoft account:
1. First Enter the Peoplesoft Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field next to USER ID, enter your User ID or your Username
3. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. On the right side of the page, you can select from a list of languages that you can use to better understand the login page
5. Click the SIGN IN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
1. First enter this address or URL to reset your username and password:
2. Next under the SIGN IN button, click the link that says FORGOT USER ID/PASSWORD?
3. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to provide your Username. Here are the instructions on the page:
Your username is typically the email address you provided when registering for your account. If your username is NOT an email address, please submit your username (e.g. jsmith). An email with a reset password link will be sent to the email address on file for your account. Please reset your password by clicking on the link in the email. The link can only be used once and will expire after 1 day.
4. After you have entered in your Username, click on the SUMBIT button to retrieve or reset your Password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact Peoplesoft directly and get help with your Peoplesoft login:
+1.650.506.7000 or +1.800.392.2999
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
United States Technical Support
Product Support is for customers with a CSI or
support contract for Oracle Support
My Oracle Support
Java end user support
Acquired products support
Your Oracle.com account, get help on login and account management issues
Shortcut to PeopleSoft Login page here...
A video and a step by step guide on how to login to your PeopleSoft Account
Having trouble logging in? Here is a step by step guide on how to reset your PeopleSoft Account credetials
Contact Details of PeopleSoft in case you need to reach them for help regarding your PeopleSoft Login
Your opinion of PeopleSoft:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...